Saturday, July 11, 2015

Starbucks in Lisbon



Primeiro!

The cafes here are awesome. You can get a shot of espresso for .50 to .60 cents and sit as long as you want.

Secondly, the coffee they use in the Starbucks in Lisbon is Delta Brand. Which is the same brand that most cafes use. You pay Starbucks prices.

Just know all that going in.


There is a very helpful sketch at the front of each drink and why you should pay so much.


They do not keep the varieties of milk out by the sugars, because here it is an unusual request. They have everything on hand & will make you whatever you want.

All I wanted was a drip coffee (cafe con sacque) which they had to brew special for me. It was the largest coffee I've had here, but called a Tall back home.

It was worth it. I haven't had that much caffeine at one time in a while and it made me happy. Double espressos from now on!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment