Friday, June 26, 2015

The Pier at Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel

I tried to attend #10fest, but it was completely sold out. A proxima vez, Anfiteatro!! ;)

After an exciting day of riding around the island, I'm sailing (boating?) to Santa Maria with Atlanticoline.  Apparently, this boat does not have an outside deck, so if you are prone to seasickness, look out!!

I had to check in with the office bc the email confirmation they sent me had a confirmation number, but no ticket attachment. There was a link within the email, but it sent me right back to a Home page for reservations.

Also, there has been a schedule change recently, make sure that your boat is leaving the time you signed up for!  

 So, word to the wise, double check & arrive ahead of time!


Besides, the pier is full of nice restaurants and cafés for you to enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment